Your homework for over the Christmas break….Choose one of the following:
1. Have some Hot Chocolate with your family or friends
2. Give the Christmas card design that you made in class to someone special in your life.
3. Perform a random act of kindness….do a sibling’s chore…ring up you grandparents and sing them a sweet Christmas Carol….pick up you neighbor’s paper and put it on their porch…etc.
4. Bake some delicious Christmas cookies and share them with someone.
5. Have a blessed Christmas and remember to think about the meaning that the birth of Christ has and all the special blessings that you have in your life.
Three very nice responses from 6R…can’t wait to see some more tomorrow!
Job well done Ford, Rylie, and Julienne!
Hard to imagine but 5th grade boys equate red paint with blood. Creative painters…or demented doctors…you make the call!
If you don’t have access to colors at your house you may also do an interesting Christmas card design in black and white. Have fun and do your best!
Homework week of Dec. 10 and 12th
This week I would like you to design a Christmas card in your sketch book. Please use Color if you have access to it, or Black and White to make an interesting design.
Also please use a format either rectangle or square.
Pablo Picasso used a blue Monochromatic color scheme in his famous painting. This one is on display right now in the current exhibit at the Kimbell Museum in Ft. Worth so you could have the chance to see it in person if you want to, along with lots of other fabulous works from the permanent collection of The Art Institute of Chicago.
Here is a link to the Kimbell’s exhibition: