Your homework for over the Christmas break….Choose one of the following:
1. Have some Hot Chocolate with your family or friends
2. Give the Christmas card design that you made in class to someone special in your life.
3. Perform a random act of kindness….do a sibling’s chore…ring up you grandparents and sing them a sweet Christmas Carol….pick up you neighbor’s paper and put it on their porch…etc.
4. Bake some delicious Christmas cookies and share them with someone.
5. Have a blessed Christmas and remember to think about the meaning that the birth of Christ has and all the special blessings that you have in your life.